Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com you want to really

Doesn't the bait of beautiful woman become?Bo Fu perhaps doesn't don't want the lord of river's mountain for the sake of the beauty."
"Bait of beautiful woman?Do you think like this?Let it be, with like the attractive woman of son and this badly small mouth, if Sun Bo Fu really makes you do his madam, you greatly can persuade him to swear allegiance!"Xu Mu opens my fun with funny look.
Is understand she is joking, my in the mind but Luo Mao for a while, is ah, why can I not make an effort to persuade Sun Ce and week Yu?All of them are intelligent persons, understand oneself's real strenght and compare here is a margin very big.Plus my understand to them and to understand of river's east, they and we open hostilities, that is to necessarily lose undoubtedly.I understand this, they also understand this and can not let go of however is ambition and face just.If can I begin to persuade them to swear allegiance from these aspects?The Luo sun is all after emperors all, Cao's holding is after all the responsibility of a line Emperor, their swear allegiance however is to swear allegiance imperial government, also the nothing important is too difficult.Zhang Zhao waits a person to can't advocate to open hostilities, either.I greatly can draw together lord and parties, fight a lord war parties.Ha ha, as long as I saw Sun Ce, with borrow my the strength of eloquence, start to stir some kind of great waves again, is not a difficult matter either at the river east.
Hope I contemplate of the noodles permit, Xu Mu hurriedly pulls me to go toward to walk in house:"The Niang just is really a fun words, you didn't use these brainses.Is current of you are unlike formerly, is not likely to easily and at will speak contentedly in the their in front of Sun Bo Fu.Still have, the man is to see face more heavy than life, Sun Bo Fu man like that particularly such, you want to really beat this attention, be really pay with the life.Silly kid, the Niang understands your heart, can your life if can not guarantee, that whose life you also could not guaranteed."
I awkward and shily smiled:"Does the mother still really think that I will make bait of beautiful woman?And don't say this stratagem to make to will not do, for my those two Joe's elder sisters, is all beauty that the myriad people picks a, much stronger than me."
Xu Mu breath a sigh of relief:"You have no entertain foolish ideas that good.The meaning of the Niang BE, they really need to kill you, your daughter's secret is the way that you protect a life, till the time of key, protect a life first, other affairs say so much.You don't concern, either too many, the Luo sun has Niang here at, your secret can't what trouble.Just, Niang also reminds you, if the man really turned over a face, that be what can't have scruples about, either of, you not only need to lift a person who put river's east to harm you, but also want to lift to put this place someone disaffection.So, you once wanted a river, must obtain Mr. Cao's permission, otherwise, the Niang forbids you to go to."
This I am also clear:"I listen to maternal.Hey Hey, you relax, such as son most specialty of is the effort that protects a life.As for lord Mr., he agrees my claim of, after all if can soldier not blood blade the ground get river's east of swear allegiance, which afraid only have several years, he is to beg it not get.So, he will definitely back me up."

Chapter 230 heart has to fasten(2)


Come from my idea to anticipate, face me surging never-failing explication and very confident earth's surface show, the Cao holds eyes the book case that attends to looking at case several tops but is a speech not hair, although the facial expression isn't dark black, also not clear and distinct, see my in the mind deliver tightly.I say of the thirsty tongue Be getting drier, he be still so, mean to also have no at 1:00.Finally, the anxious person is me:"The lord is male, you pour is say a words ah, is an approval or a different idea."
The Cao holds to ponder ground to see my one eye and let go of the files of document in the hand to stand:"Finish saying?Son cloud accompanies me to backyard walk and doesn't have a chat together with you for a long time."
This all the way, the Cao holds a stuffy head to walk, a words don't say as well, I am strong to press the Na to live own anxious, heel at him after death arrived at mansion back yard mutually.Slowly walk by the side of pond water, the Cao held to imitate a Buddha to make very great decision the ground ask me:"Son cloud, you really no longer and blunt was the son fitted together with father and son?"
My eyebrows a wrinkly, this Cao holds, he is just thinking what:"Lord Mr., blunt childe settle is replied to say toward you if taught his words on Mount Taishan, rightness?"
"H'm.The blunt son is a bit sad, also unwilling.Son cloud, you be really so think of, still just a kind of strategy?I know you not think a party in government hall the top is arrestive, also not want to get a hollow reputation, can you should not be the person who so easily abandons feelings.Otherwise, you can't want to go to a river east."
Cao's holding to pour is to really comprehend me:"Ha ha, lord male since understand such as, why still ask me this words.I and blunt childe secretly of feelings still and formerly similar.Seven years ah, let how I am willing to give up?Say honest words, not for the sake of lord male with blunt son, don't I just want to return the person to you!This kid, so intelligent, so can the person is painful.It is alas."My carefully averting from a river east is one phrase.
The Cao held to sigh an one breath:"Although know that you are that sort idea, can from the your mouth in hear, I just trust some.Son cloud, promises me a matter good?"
"You say that we still use so polite?Ha ha."
The Cao held to ponder for a while and changed direction pond water to eyes:"Promise me, don't leave us."Hope I open of mouth, the Cao holds rapid keep on saying:"After saying your words to me,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, blunt son's my first reaction is that you has to walk, leave I.Son cloud, these in the last years, you several times all once said and retire and let me had mental state preparation, can I always give up not to descend you.You know although my person is many, can only several personal abilities and am I sincerely opposite?But you relax most in this several individuals, the most sincere.I imagination not, be one day you leave me of time, how should I do?A person is really too standing alone, too standing alone."
The Cao holds to invite the tears inviting a flash across to make me shocked unclearly in the eye:"Lord male, what's the matter with you?Like this there is the viewpoint to live as recluse, the main male big industry didn't become on the first, I can't left yours, either.Say again, hereafter I am to retire, will also usually come back to see you ah, how do you think so?BE be not again what matter, be still who again ……, walk?"
The Cao holds silent just turn round for a long time tiny tiny to me a sigh:"There is no too big matter.Bo Da walked, although these years have you to devote a medical treatment, China Tuo has been devoting very much as well, can he still kept walking and cast aside we.He is too tired."
Allow Jun, term Bo Da went and lived with the talented person whom the Cao holds in early days, the Cao held to like him very much and allowed a cousin supply he, became one family.Allowing Jun isn't only the logistic big manager of Cao house, world Tun the governor of province of the farmland leads, is still that the Cao hold many times in the past the food grass conveyance commander in chief of advertising for the war.Then he can Zhuo Zhao, the Tun farmland yields results thus good, Central plains the stability of these year public, he absolutely is perform feats;He is pure incorrupt well, need a private's soldier's people's man very goodwill, is to seldom govern a country just.Is this person year often the disease of whole body in tired backlog, I although the sparing no effort looks for to cure to seek a medicine for him with all strength, also protected him to live more several years, his dead can not avoid,also very pitiful.
Being a touch of sorrow is medium, I have to advise to solve Cao to hold:"The lord is male, the uncle reaches of the body can drag along till now, also is to be getting notter easy, you still restrain the grief!Is alas, along with the horary passage, our these peoples all started to be old, if you are so depressed because of, the body can can not stand."
The Cao holds to see my one eye:"Are we all old?Or be your disliking me getting older?"
I hurriedly raise hand:"The reporting lord is male, descending the officer didn't say that you are old.Ha ha, I am to say our these people, affirmation not include you at inside.Hey Hey, you want long life for ten thousand years."
"Thousand year tortoise, ten thousand years turtle, you this is rounding curved scold me?It is small cunning."The Cao holds malicious stare my one eye.
I am happy:"Ha ha, your you is distrustful, don't go toward my body up push."See the Cao worry feeling to seem a good many, I just continue way:"In fact to me, you have what don't trust of, I of personality you clear, make blunt childe not express a relationship with me before person, in addition to being to foster the ability that he uses a person, I am also very selfish.Alas, I showed off too much for these two years and led long to pull with your person in the home again up, this day was more difficult to lead.Say again, I always feel nearby someone is hostile to me very much, is plotting secretly against me, my life's pouring is a doesn't matter, can they if transfer the target to blunt in the son body, blunt the son is after all still small, not ability such as I generally have the ability of self-preservation.So, I still not Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment